All you need to turn your students into 3D printing experts. Our curriculum linked lessons in accordance with the quality teaching framework have been created by current classroom teachers for teachers.
Team Modfab has:
– taught teachers around Australia how to use design, CAD and 3D Printing using NESA accredited courses
– experience working remote communities training indigenous elders and students
– designed and delivered workshops to the Australian Design Centre – Shapeshifters’ Exhibition
– created NESA registered online learning on the TTA platform
– extensively delivered training for Inspire Australia – Science Week
– designed and facilitated maker workshops at UOW -Learning Labs in2uni -Gifted and Talented for Year 1 – Year 10 students
– delivered workshops at various libraries
– facilitated NESA registered teacher professional development to RDA Hunter Mini Me Program
All lesson plans (which teachers can slip directly into their programs) include explicit teaching and learning resources such as instructional videos, student rubrics, diagnostic grids for assessment, design briefs and criteria specifically for stage 1, 2 and 3, and much more!
You can use the instructional videos for your whole class or for blended learning and gifted/talented learners. All these resources can be used to differentiate the learning for your students.