3d printer training, Australia – it’s the future for education!
Are you a teacher looking for 3d printing workshops?
Modfab is passionate about spreading the innovative technology of 3D printing through comprehensive nationally recognised training customised for FDM (fused deposition modelling) 3D printers.
Book Modfab for a live demonstration and presentation at your school
Modfab Australia works with a wide variety of schools and educational institutions and programs to provide quality teacher training in 3d printing and CAD.
Our aim is to put actionable programs into place that allow teachers to work with students on 3d printing projects and to experience CAD. We also work with schools and groups to create their own kind of flavour to the teaching through culturally relevant and age appropriate projects and more.
Here’s some of what we offer as 3d printer training Australia wide:
- Integrate 3D lessons across KLA’s (STEAM).
- Download artefacts from repositories around the world (HSIE).
- 3D print picture books, and hubble space pictures for visually impaired students (LAST).
- Create a FAB LAB at your school (STEM).
- “Create rich experiences which are substantial, shareable and personally meaningful.” Gary Stager
- Confidently learn the operation and troubleshooting of FDM 3D printers in an educational setting.
- Easily locate, customise and download STL files to print and much more.
By training teachers we will enable educators to unleash the tremendous potential of their students to become the artists, makers and engineers of the future.
Want to find out more about how we can help you?
We offer 3d printer training Australia wide to all kinds of educational institutions, community groups and private and public programs.